Dare to Dive 2019 Event terms and conditions
By registering for Dare to Dive skydiving event you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- To pay a $50 deposit to secure your place that will be refunded when the event is complete and minimum sponsorship paid in full.
- To meet the minimum fundraising target set by the charity ($600), otherwise you will cover the remaining amount yourself.
- The full amount of sponsorship to be paid through Everyday Hero online fundraising pages unless otherwise agreed with the charity.
- To make every effort to exceed the minimum target.
- To send on any additional funds over and above the minimum sponsorship directly to the charity within 6 months of the event date.
- That your contact details will be shared between the charity and Skydive Bay of Islands. They will not be passed on to any other third party for any reason.
- That any other services entered into with Skydive Bay of Islands will be paid and agreed separately eg videos, photos or height increases over 12000ft.
- If the weather conditions are not suitable for skydiving then we will offer you alternative times and days. If these times don’t suit then it will be your responsibility to rebook with Skydive Bay of Islands directly. You must rebook within 20 days of each unsuccessful attempt.
- We do not accept liability for any costs or expenses incurred if we have to postpone your jump, where the reason for the postponement is beyond our control.
- You also read and agree to the terms and conditions set out by Skydive Bay of Islands.
- Customers under 18 years of age require signed consent from their parent or guardian.
- Skydive Bay of Islands has a weight limit of 100kg.
- If you have any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect your ability to skydive, you need to seek professional medical advice prior to jumping.
- People who have gone Scuba diving in the last 24 hours cannot go Skydiving due to the changes in pressure.
- That you voluntarily accept all of the risks of skydiving (an adventure sport with a risk of injury or death).
- That Alzheimers Northland will not accept any liability or responsibility for you taking part in a skydive.
- Important notice Parachuting is an adventure sport and participation in such sports necessarily involves a risk of injury or death regardless of the standard of training, supervision and equipment employed. “By taking part in parachuting activities I voluntarily accept all the risks inherent in the sport and I agree for myself and my personal representatives to indemnify and hold harmless Skydive Bay of Islands against any claim or claims whether on my own account or from third parties arising out of any accident or incident resulting in any loss or damage (including bodily injury and death).”
As a donor or supporter of Alzheimers Northland, your information is used for fundraising purposes and to enable us to communicate effectively with you. The information you give to us is held in a secure database which is accessed and managed only by those with authority to do so. We will not share your information with companies or organisations.
We make every effort to keep your details up to date, and you may ask us to correct those details at any time. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence from us, we will remove your details from our mailing list.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 004 001
We collect two types of information on our website:
Web Traffic Information
This information is statistical data used to determine the number of visits to our website, the pages that are visited most, how long a visitor stays on the site, and where the traffic comes from. The information is aggregate and does not identify individual users.
We only collect email addresses and other personal contact information when it is provided by you. This may happen in one or more of the following ways:
- When you sign up for email updates:- we have a sign-up form through which we collect and store your email address on a secure database.
- When you register for an event:- An event we hold may require registration through our website. This information may include, but is not limited to; your email, phone number and name.
- When you make an online donation:- Your full name, address, email address and phone number may be collected in order to acknowledge receipt of your donation, to administer your donation, for tax purposes and to include you on Alzheimers Northland’s mailing list. We do not keep a record of any financial or credit card details.
- When you use a referral form:- When you fill a form to refer yourself, or a person with dementia, to an Alzheimers organisation then those details are kept only with the organisation selected. It is required that when entering information on behalf of another individual, you have the permission or the legal right to do so.
Security of Information
If you do not wish to receive any more correspondence from us, or wish to have your details changed or corrected, then please send us an email at any time.
Changes to this policy
If Alzheimers Northland decides to make any changes to this policy, then those will be added directly to this statement.
Where appropriate, we have provided links to external sites which we believe are at your benefit. Alzheimers Northland is not responsible for the content or condition of any external links on the site.
For more information please contact us directly at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
Alzheimers Northland will refund all donations made that are fraudulent due to unauthorised use of a credit card. In all other circumstances, refunds of donations will be at the discretion of the Alzheimers Northland. If you have any questions about this or wish to seek a refund of a charitable donation you have made, please contact on the number below.
Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. To cancel a regular donation, please contact us at the number below.