Join Team Alzheimers Northland for Northland Cloud Whangarei Half Marathon
Sunday 22nd September 2019
Join the Alzheimers Northland team and use your big day to make a big difference in Northland…
Your personal challenge could help families in Northland facing life’s biggest challenges. Alzheimers Northland currently supports over 600 families in Northland affected by dementia. We provide respite care, whānau support and education.
Team Alzheimers Northland will get ongoing motivation and fundraising hints and tips. You will also get the warm fuzzies knowing every cent you raise will go towards helping families right here in Northland.
All you need to do is agree to raise funds for Alzheimers Northland. The Alzheimers Northland team will receive awesome team perks including …
- 20% off entry fee
- FREE Alzheimers Northland cap or running shirt*
- FREE RACE PLACE when you raise over $500**
- access to our post-race tent where we will be looking after our runners with much needed food, filling your cups with well-deserved drinks and giving out a limited number of pampering massages
- branded bibs showing everyone how awesome you are to run for Team Alzheimers Northland
- your very own fundraising guide and tips along the way
- your own fundraising webpage
- closed Facebook group for team support
- spot prizes throughout training and race day
*If you raise $200+
**When you raise over $500 your entry fee will be refunded
Step two: We will send you a discount code for when you register for the event
Step four: train, fundraise, race!
Feel free to get in touch with Hannah, Fundraiser for Alzheimers Northland on 021 174 9760